No products in the cart.
THE SOUNDBAR FOR MUSIC LOVERS
- Complements HD television screens with highly detailed, richly textured sound.
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
- Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included).
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPad®.
- Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HDTV, PLAYBAR will play it.
Epic Sound for your movies, games and music
- Epic Sound for Your Television PLAYBAR’s nine-speaker soundbar design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full-theatre sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games.
- All the music on earth PLAYBAR is also a stand-alone all-in-one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favourite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts
- Easy setup PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles
- Wireless No rewiring required. Connect PLAYBAR to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App
- Flexible design The PLAYBAR’s long, thin soundbar shape allows it to sit easily above or beneath your TV on a table or a console, or to be wall-mounted.
- Universal audio PLAYBAR speaks DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action
- Easily create a 3.1 home theatre system Pair PLAYBAR with SUB
- Easily create a 5.1 home theatre system Pair a PLAYBAR with SUB and any two PLAY speakers
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of charge Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love
- Endless music from the most popular online music services Sonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks (Service availability varies by region)
- Computer-free music playback Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice
- Play the music on your computer in any room Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3
Other cool features
- Night Sound For late night viewing, ‘Night Sound’ dynamically compresses the audio to avoid any bangs and crashes waking the family, while making quieter sounds more audible
- Speech Enhancement Boost the frequency range of the human voice so you never miss those essential moments of dialogue
- TV Autoplay Want your TV audio to automatically play through PLAYBAR when you turn on your TV? If so, keep the settings as is. If not, go to TV Setup and Control, select TV Autoplay, and choose Off
Behind The Scenes
How to set up Playbar
Video embedding powered by Webilop